Artista Triply Stainless Steel Shallow Tasla with Lid| Silver (Induction and Gas Stove Friendly), 20cm, 1600ml
Special Price ₹1,408.00 Regular Price ₹1,760.00
About this item
- HIGH QUALITY MATERIAL: Signoraware’s Artista Shallow Tasla is crafted for cooking enthusiasts, experts, and anyone who believes in having the best. It excels in quality, safe and enjoyable cooking experience. This Shallow Tasla is manufactured with utmost care and precision, ensuring an impeccable feel and finish with overall fantastic utility and efficiency.
- SIZE: Shallow Tasla (20 cm, 1600 ml); Colour: Silver.
- STAINLESS STEEL LID: The stainless-steel lid helps retain heat and moisture for more flavourful results—every time you cook. The stainless-steel lid is used by most professional chefs in commercial kitchens and as well as in domestic kitchen.
- SPACE SAVING DESIGN: Built for the compact urban kitchen the new Shallow Tasla design packs ultimate performance in a space saving design that lets you stack the cookware & store it anywhere easily.
- 3 LAYERED SHALLOW TASLA: Signoraware’s Artista Shallow Tasla has a heavy-duty aluminium core surrounded by stainless steel which provides rapid and even heating. It is suitable for cooking on all stoves. This stainless-steel cookware can be evenly heated within a few minutes, much faster than other cookware. It can also effectively keep liquids warm and makes cooking more enjoyable, as well as enhances food taste.
- MULTIPLE COOKTOP READY: The Heavy-duty stainless-steel shallow tasla is designed for safe use in electric, gas, induction, ceramic, hot plate & halogen cook tops. Though dishwasher safe, hand washing is highly recommended to preserve the stainless-steel shine.
- GREAT GIFT IDEA: A Sleek and modern mirror finish outside and matt finish inside makes the cookware just as much a style statement as it is functional making it ideal for gifting as well. This makes a great gift for mom on mother`s day or for your daughter, friend, sister or anyone you love on an auspicious occasion or birthday.